How I can help you
Nancy Hancock is currently an attorney with the Commonwealth of Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet. Prior to joining the Cabinet as an environmental law attorney, she was a solo attorney focused on small business and nonprofit law. Nancy can help with
- business formation (both for-profit and nonprofit)
- applying for and maintaining federal tax exempt status
- document and contract drafting and review, and
- corporate governance issues.
Areas of Expertise
- Legal Services
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
J.D. 2015 from Salmon P. Chase College of Law, Northern Kentucky University
Ph.D. 1993 from University of Nebraska - Lincoln.
M.A. 1988 from University of Nebraska - Lincoln.
M.A. 2003 from University of Louisville.
B.A. 1986 from Illinois State University.